MANAGER MARKETING & DIGITAL – DOUALAIn Melt Group we are searching for one of our clients, an international leader in Financial Services and Communications Company, a Manager Marketing & Digital to help grow the business through new business and developing client relationships in Cameroon.Mission:
This role is being defined to provide marketing leadership to RDC, by developing marketing strategy for both traditional channels and Digital while studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition .Responsibilities:
- This role is responsible for finding and winning profitable new customers while increasing current customers loyalty for the client in line with the Central Africa business strategy. Building a strong off line and Digital marketing strategy.Build a strong merchandising strategy and process to ensure the client has the best visibility among MT operators in agents point of sales across the different markets.Communicate regularly with key stakeholders providing timely marketing updates, with particular emphasis on success measures and revenue impact.Conduct ongoing research (both primary and secondary where appropriate) to understand market conditions, client satisfaction, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.Manage end-to-end implementation of Central Africa customers acquisition and retention marketing plans – Examples include but are not limited to above the line and below the line marketing initiatives, network visibility and initiatives, sponsorship, online marketing.Work closely with the Central Africa regional Director and Business team, advertising agencies, and the client creative services team to ensure multi-faceted, well coordinated marketing campaigns.Exploring every opportunity to maximize marketing success in the region.Evaluate and provide recommendations on project ideas/opportunities arising from the business sales teams.Ensure the accurate tracking of campaigns KPI, and formalized post initiative analysis to consistently measure program effectiveness, including metrics such as cost, lead generation, and ROI. Responsible for compiling and distributing quarterly marketing evaluation report to stakeholders.Ensure all projects are delivered on time, on strategy, and on budget, and maintain regular communications with stakeholders on project status and budget variance.Demonstrate effective presentation, negotiation and leadership skills.Demonstrate clients values and ensure understanding of the company’s value proposition.Primary KPIs:
- Customer oriented marketing strategy / Marketing initiatives ROI achievement.Efficiency/effectiveness/ Budget management.Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, or a related discipline.5+ years related work experience in marketing, preferably in financial services.Thorough knowledge of marketing principles and integrated marketing practices. Deep knowledge of the Central Africa market and dynamics.Have experience in devising strategies to drive online traffic to company website/app download along with developing and managing digital marketing campaigns and utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC. Finally, have prior experience in overseeing the social media strategy for the company.Excellent, communication, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.Highly effective planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic working relationships.Experience with development and implementation of strategic marketing campaigns and communication plans.Demonstrated leadership and management skills.Skills & Competencies required:
- Marketing strategy and operational / marketing plan.Action oriented.Digital Marketing.Marketing Research.Statistical Analysis.Developing Budgets.Collaboration, ownership and accountability.
- Apply online at : https://www.meltgroup.com/en/work/manager-marketing-digital-douala/
- Pour plus d’offres d’emploi Cliquez le lien ci dessous et intégrez le groupe d’emploi :
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!